Our Cleaning Services FAQ
We answer some of the top questions about our company and service.
Who are we?
Get It Right Professional Cleaning Services
We are a local, family owned, residential and commercial cleaning services business in Kelowna, BC. As a company, we are working towards building the top cleaning company in the Okanagan. We specialize in customer satisfaction and backing our GET IT RIGHT Guarantee.
What YOU Get With Get It Right!
• Reliable, high-quality, and trustworthy cleaners for your home / short-term rental unit
• More free time for you to focus on life instead of cleaning
Do cleaners bring their own supplies?
Yes we do! Your cleaners will bring all products for cleaning, with a vacuum, mop and a bag of microfibre clothes for dusting and wiping. However, the cleaners will not bring laundry detergent, dishwasher soap, or trash can liner. Just tell us where those are stored at your unit.
What is the GET IT RIGHT guarantee?
Our cleaning services guarantee
1. We guarantee that our team members are polite, honest, and presentable at all times.
2. We guarantee outstanding customer service, thorough and immediate response to customer’s needs and issues, and prompt resolutions and follow-ups to all situations.
3. We guarantee security. Our team members are trained on securing your building keys and security codes.
4. We guarantee a personalized cleaning services program designed to clean your home or building with the utmost efficiency. This program takes into account your specific cleaning needs and addresses your particular cleaning priorities.
6. We guarantee that we are a knowledgeable and experienced cleaning services provider. We know cleaning products and how to sanitize our equipment to maintain your home or building.
7. We guarantee confidentiality in regards to your business information. We do not share information about your business, read documents, disrupt paper work or access computers.
What is your cancellation policy?
We get it, sometimes guests may cancel last minute and things come up. Because of this, we do not have a cancellation fee if you cancel your cleaning services at least 24 hours before the cleaning. If you cancel on the same day as the cleaning, there is a $30 cancellation fee.
How do you handle key exchange?
Most people have a key code, lockbox or hide the key somewhere for the cleaners. Please let us know on the phone the location of the key or lockbox code when you book. We can also hold on to a spare key. All we ask is there is a guaranteed way for the cleaners to get in so there is no time wasted.
How soon in advance do I need to schedule?
You’ll need to schedule cleaning services 48 hours before. However, we highly recommend scheduling as far in advance as possible – or you can also schedule re-occurring weekly, and bi-weekly cleanings. We always do our best to accommodate your needs but if you schedule cleaning services last minute (under 48 hours), we unfortunately cannot guarantee availability.
Do you do laundry?
Yes we do! We use the linen that you provide us. Laundry service is included in the price as long as the machines are on-site or in-building. There is no extra charge, it just costs the time it takes to do the laundry.
I’m ready to book! How do I schedule my first cleaning?
Awesome! We would like to speak with you first and fully understand your individual needs. Then we can create a custom cleaning services plan for you. You can visit our contact page and fill out the quick form or give us a call 250-718-4661 and we will get back to you ASAP.
Do the cleaners look for damages in Airbnb’s?
Your cleaners follow our Airbnb Checklist and will keep an eye out for damages and report anything unusual. However we are not responsible for damages caused by the guests, or for missing any damages by the guest.
What if there are no keys or the code doesn’t work?
If for some reason the key is missing or the code is not working. The cost is on you for the time it takes for you to provide a way into the house or pay a 30$ cancellation fee.
What is your availability?
Cleaning services to fit any schedule
- One-Time Cleaning
- Move-In / Move-Out Cleaning
Please call or contact us via the contact page to arrange a booking.
Are tips expected?
Get It Right never requires tipping, but it is a wonderful way to say thank you to your service provider. It’s not necessary but a personal note from you expressing your appreciation for their service can go along way.
What happens if I am late letting in the staff member or they cant get in?
In the instances when our employees have to wait 30 minutes or longer for someone to open the door, bring keys, complete the work, etc. We reserve the right to reduce the time of the appointment by the amount of time our team members had to spend waiting, or charge for the wait time at $30.00 an hour per person, in addition to your cleaning rate.
What does your quality control system look like?
We aim to be the best cleaning services company in Kelowna
Our quality control system is interactive and is dependent upon your feedback and communication to run smoothly. We would appreciate your input on the overall experience and quality you are receiving so that we may address issues that are important to you.
We will correct or address any issues we are made aware of. Our staff takes great pride in the work they do and also want to be informed when you are disappointed with the service. Your feedback is a very valuable way to help us serve you better.